World of Wrestling Sponsorship Options
19th Annual Athletic Kickoff Classic • Mid America Nationals • Eastern Worlds
61st Annual Tulsa Nationals • 19th Annual Reno World Championships
The above referenced wrestling tournaments are in the process of putting their 2015-16 programs together and are seeking your advertisements.
Last year, the 61st Annual Tulsa Nationals had approximately 1,900 participants and drew approximately 6,500 fans each day from over 40 states. We had an economic impact on our city of over $6,500,000.00. Approximately 1,800 programs were sold to wrestlers, coaches, parents and fans during the two day tournament. Previous program had the distinct honor of being chosen as the top national tournament program for the last 26 years by Wrestling USA Magazine. The national exposure is growing each year as the program book was chosen for the eleventh consecutive year as the Top Tournament Program or runner up in the United States. Our programs have held the top 5 spots for tournament programs. Our 2006-2007 Tulsa Nationals program was selected the top program in the nation. What an honor! Our program books were started initially to promote our sport and recognize the participants. Your advertising support has certainly added to the professionalism of our program as it serves as a guide or reference book for anyone wanting to know about wrestling. Within its covers, you can learn about camps, tournaments, equipment, national and state publications, awards, training schools and tapes, wrestling clubs, places to stay, places to eat, history of the sport, special interest stories, last year’s award winners such as the Trinity Award and the World All Star Team, National Youth Rankings, and our beloved sponsors. They make these events magnificent!
We believe your advertising dollars will be well spent in these programs and recommend your participation.
• You are placing your ad before a potential customer at a low cost rate (the full page rate this year is $300 X 1,800
expected sales = 17 cents per program, your cost).
• The programs are collectibles, read cover to cover, and have a high residual value because of its pass along readership.
We thank our many sponsors and advertisers for helping us make such a tribute to this great sport through the programs feature editorials, biographies, photos, etc. None of this would be possible without our advertisers, sponsors, booth vendors, loyal dignitaries and friends who donate so many hours for our kids.
Tulsa Nationals Program....A Real Winner!
When you advertise in the Tulsa Nationals program book, you are a part of an award winning publication which reaches way beyond the 2,000 sold at the event. The national exposure is growing each year as the program book was chosen for the eighth consecutive year as the Top Tournament Program or runner up in the United States. In 1995, it was picked as the Top Program in the United States over the last 25 years.
What an honor! Our program book was started initially to promote our sport and recognize the participants. Your advertising support has certainly added to the professionalism of our program as it serves as a guide or reference book for anyone wanting to know about wrestling. Within its covers, you can learn about camps, tournaments, equipment, national and state publications, AAU & USA schedules, awards, training schools and tapes, wrestling clubs, places to stay, places to eat, history of the sport, special interest stories, last year’s award winners such as the Trinity Award and the World All Star Team, and our beloved sponsors. They make this magnificent event possible!
Corporate Sponsorship Highlights
We feel that when the junior age groups compete, the dollars that each entrant’s family spends are much greater than say college athletes. So we feel that your dollar spent with advertising with our youth events will yield you a much greater return in the future. We would be excited with any degree of participation that you may choose and have enclosed several options for your consideration. However, naturally, we are looking for corporate sponsors.
A donation of $3,500 and you receive special treatment such as:
1. We hang your 3' X 6' banner on the wall. Value $500.00.
2. Full page ad in program. Value $300.00. Also available to purchase is the inside back page which is a full color
ad, the value is $700 or a double page ad for $540 (below is an ad cost sheet).
3. Your ad in both newsletters. This newsletter is mailed and handed out to approximately 30,000 people twice a
season. Value $2,000 each.
4. Will furnish you with all the passes your employees need. (Estimated value $100 - $200).
5. Announcer will promote you as a corporate sponsor throughout the event over our PA system. This will be done
each hour and will take approximately 35 hours to complete the tournament. We estimate each 30 second spot is
worth $75.00. $75.00 X 35 spots = $2,625.00.
6. Olympic greats such as Joe Seay or Danny Hodge will present you with the Gold Plaque Award at the event as a top
sponsor. (Value ? Great Honor and Exposure).
7. Sponsor mat, table and scoreboard and we will refer to you as the sponsor of that particular mat throughout the
event. Includes 2' X 6' table banner (which you provide) and signage on score clock. Value $1,000.00.
Note: If all the above benefits are totaled, it would mean your company will receive in return for their generosity, a minimal value of $6,575.00
Hopefully you will decide to become a corporate sponsor. We feel that the exposure you receive in areas such as these will justify such an investment.
Other Sponsorship Options
1. Stuffing of coaches packets (approximately 500). You provide a flyer or brochure to be inserted into each packet which will promote you or your product (value $500). This is sometimes negotiated with larger sponsors.
2. You may wish to set up a booth at the events. You would have to make an arrangement with us first, giving back to our organization approximately 25 to 50% of gross revenues and you would be required to purchase full page ads in our programs at $300 each. Booths require a minimum $500.00 cash guarantee up front.
3. Sponsor mat, table and scoreboard and we will refer to you as the sponsor of that particular mat throughout the event. Includes 2' X 6' table banner (which you provide), signage on score clocks, and your name announced each time someone is called to your mat. The value for each event is $1,000.00.
4. You supply a larger banner up to 3' X 8' or 4' X 6' to be displayed on arena floor. The cost would be $500 per event.
5. World of Wrestling Corporate Sponsor - 3 levels of sponsorship if doing all events (all includes information center):
Gold - All of the above options, $2,800 value per event or $16,800 for all 6 events. Your cost is only $12,000 or $2,000 per event.
Silver - Options 1 and 3 plus full page ad, $1,800 value per event or $10,800 for 6 events. Your cost is only $7,500 or $1,250 per event.
Bronze - Full page ad in 6 program books plus coaches packets or a booth, $800 value per event or $4,800 for 6 events. Your cost is only $3,000 or $500 per event.
If you have any questions:
Call Jack Roller - 918-366-4411
When you place your ad:
Remit with your camera ready ad copy and check to:
World of Wrestling, Inc
16112 S Lewis, Bixby, OK, 74008